Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had another thread started about which one to buy. Here are the specs to the two motors. Keep in mind this will be a nitrous motor using two foggers. I am shooting for 5.30's in my s-10 with Pontiac 867 heads. I have been 5.7 with that top end on my stock block 383. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!!

bow tie block, w/new billet mains installed,line honed
callies magnum 3.750 crank std/std
scat 6" h-beam rods w/new arp2000 bolts
j&e nos pistons w/gas ports, .043 1/16 3/16 ring package
heavy duty wrist pins
hell fire rings
billet roller chain w/9 key way settings
short block is assembled and can be disassembled if buyer would like to inspect all parts, located in central florida 34232, i can help with delivery if its in fl., or shipping is on the buyer.ill be at the shop later and will get some pics, asking 3200 obo

Well I sold this motor and got it back in a multi car/parts trade, I thought about keeping it but I have a motor done and ready to be put in and I could use the extra cash for another project I have in the works!!
Up for sale is my nasty lil 406... This was the motor out of my pink car.. It went 8.70 on a 200 shot taking a whole bunch of timing out on the launch, I originally planned on spraying it 400 but HOLY SHIT it wasnt controlable on 200 let alone 400 the car would have gone faster on 200 but I couldnt get my chassis dialed in so I ended up selling the car and kept the motor now im selling it... heres a list of whats in the motor...
Dart little m block $2200
callies dragon slayer crank $2000
lunati pro mod rods $1400
JE pistons $1100
Dart Pro 1s mild porting $2200
NEW super victor with Fogger holes drilled and tapped $500 in it with the holes
Dominator 1150 $1000
ADD up just that and its double what Im asking let alone the cam oil pan new oil pump and shaft new bearings for it etc..... I WILL PULL pan to show you the bearings and how nice the cylinders look.... Theres way over 10 g's in this motor and in a 3200 pound car with driver on only 200 it went 8.70 will go mid to low 8's VERY EASY.... I HAVE VIDEO AND TIME SLIPS TO PROOVE IT...
ASKING $5500 OBO... Make me an offer its gotta go I have other projects to fund lol
call/text me @ 224-636-2878

I can get the Dart block motor for 3500. Thanks for the help again! I have to make up my mind by tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3500 for shirt block. That Guy flaked out on me. That is the route I was going to go but after talking to him all day yesterday I decided I just don't like his answers about some things. I am going to try the bowtie block. I am going to pick up a dart block local to me andkeep for a spare.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts