Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a trip to Jamaica. Long story short, a taxi drivers uncle purchased this car new and shipped it to jamaica where its been its entire life. His uncle passed, and now his aunt wants to sell it. He took me to see it. V-8, a/c, buckets, floor shifter w/ console, looks all original and in good shape (no rust). Odometer shows 40k. Is it worth anything?

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
thats a clean car. Im sure the right person would want it and pay for it. Check around ebay to see what they are going for

What did the car do wrong to be in JAIL???

·
Registered
149 Posts
One good thing is that it's a '68.I'm sure someone would love to have that thing to make a Hemi clone.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
IN BETWEEN 5000 TO 10,000 maybe ,but todays economy is going to hurt in the price.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
I did see one yesterday at the auctions on Barret Jackson went for 25 but it was a vert!

Awesome car is all i can say, so the car still in Jamaica?

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
thats a clean car. Im sure the right person would want it and pay for it. Check around ebay to see what they are going for

What did the car do wrong to be in JAIL???
:-D:-Dahahahahh too fun-knee there !!!:-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
apparently only the 318-2 was avaiable in 68, was gonna say if it were a 273 hipo it would be worth more. IMO its greatest value would be to build a re-creation GTS 340 or 383 clone.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
well if its on Barret-Jackson that MUST be the real value

·
Registered
895 Posts
Like it was said before.....that car is worth pretty good change to the right guy being a 68. We would kill to find a nice shell to build a SS/AH, and that one has all the right trim, too...

Ben Holt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts