Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
i saw this in another thread and somebody recommended a certain bearing i will see if i can find it.

Junk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
end float 7 thou .2 thou bearing clearance.n20 with hayes 12 point clutch that has been fully balance.Input shaft bearing is always good so dont think its getting hit on the thrust face.we run oil limiters to keep the oil down there any about 60psi pressure

·
from across the pond...
6,951 Posts
end float 7 thou .2 thou bearing clearance.n20 with hayes 12 point clutch that has been fully balance.Input shaft bearing is always good so dont think its getting hit on the thrust face.we run oil limiters to keep the oil down there any about 60psi pressure
2 thou is not enough.You need at least 3 and preferably 3.5 thou.Rear main gets hotter because of the thrust....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is that what you did with yours andy ,i know you went dry sump so are you still using the dart block ?

·
from across the pond...
6,951 Posts
Thanks andy ,i will have a read .thanks to everyone for replying
LOL,it's you Rob.I should have guessed by the name.If you are still having problems i know a guy who can fix the block for you.Give me a call at the shop 01902 344004 and i'll pass you his number..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts