Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has experience with Carb Spacers/Shearplates on this flat manifold top.
It is going on a 615, Dart 18 Deg, 2 - 1150's
should be around 1200 hp.
2200 lb T/S
P-Glide
If I need to post more info, just ask. Thanks.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Just curious if anyone has experience with Carb Spacers/Shearplates on this flat manifold top.
It is going on a 615, Dart 18 Deg, 2 - 1150's
should be around 1200 hp.
2200 lb T/S
P-Glide
If I need to post more info, just ask. Thanks.
If it's not ported enough that needed welded in several places,you will be no where near 1200 hp.You will have to add couple inches of spacer to plenum to have any volume also.Runners are too long also.Might get 1050 out of it.I have one that has plating welded everywhere to get enough volume.It looks more like sheet metal than cast.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im looking for experienced advice on a spacer/shear plate recommendation with this intake.
it will make the power I claimed. it made 1185 with a single 4. Ran 7.teens at 192. it should pick up 15hp with t-ram and extra carb.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
im looking for experienced advice on a spacer/shear plate recommendation with this intake.
it will make the power I claimed. it made 1185 with a single 4. Ran 7.teens at 192. it should pick up 15hp with t-ram and extra carb.
what single 4 intake was it??

·
Registered
774 Posts
You have spread port heads and Wana run Dart tunnel ram?I though you meant conv 18 deg dart heads.1913 is spread manifold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts