Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
she was lookin mighty tasty on the ESPY awards tonight. :)

·
Trolling the Trolls
16,929 Posts
Slow bitch wouldn't get out of the way!!!!!!! She is a joke as a open wheel driver!

Actually in Danicas defense we finally agreed to call Milka for blcok but only around 10 laps to go.

When she came off 16 there would be a 6" gap between her tires and the yellow rumble strips whereas everyone else ran 2-3" over onto the strip.

Then she kept comming down on people on the front straight.
She just about casued a 3 car pile up when Tony and another driver were side by side down the straight both trying to lap Milka.

Milka started to drive down on Tony who had to take eveasive manuvers and take turn 1 badly off line but still managed to get around her.

I've seen Scions take better lines than her.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
DAMN I though they were going to rip off each other tops, somehow managing to fall down into some oil. Covering themselves with it with their hair going in the subtle wind. The setting sun shinning brilliantly off their nipple piercings. All playing in slow motion.

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DAMN I though they were going to rip off each other tops, somehow managing to fall down into some oil. Covering themselves with it with their hair going in the subtle wind. The setting sun shinning brilliantly off their nipple piercings. All playing in slow motion.
See when a friend sent me the link I was thinking the same exact thing. Then all that happened was bitch B hit bitch A with a towel.

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
Danica's biggest problem basically boils to to proper hygiene. ;)

Somewhere in her mothers instructions she failed to learn how to insert a tampon. She seems to get it caught sideways more often than not.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Milka.. With those lungs, I would be happy to "Milka"... :rolleyes:

Wow, maybe she can, maybe she can't drive, who the phuck cares!??!?!?

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
I have no problem with that at all.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
That's the 3rd driver this season alone that Danica has gone after. I guess that everyone else in the IRL must always be wrong and it's never her problem.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts