Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
8,421 Posts
She needs to have a attitude adjustment-send her to GIBBS racing-they got Kyle on the straight line.-when they put a helmet on,your a # out there.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
maybe she is right, and the car was complete shit. Is it possible her crew threw her under the bus by providing an inadequate, and unsafe race car?

·
Banned
3,341 Posts
maybe she is right, and the car was complete shit. Is it possible her crew threw her under the bus by providing an inadequate, and unsafe race car?
I thought that being a good driver was giving the crew feedback so they could make changes that would make you faster.

Guess it is hard to adjust a car with feedback like "It handles like shit".

·
Registered
222 Posts
Maybe there is a shifter kart in her future. She needs to shut up and stop bashing her crew. I'm sure there are other women drivers that would love to have the chance that she has been given. I say given because her driving is not worth a rats ass.

·
Registered
14,482 Posts
She is really doing her best to set back women drivers 20 years. A lot of female drivers have paved the way for others to follow and this stupid brat is a taking a jackhammer to the work they did every time she opens her mouth or makes a move in traffic. If any male driver behaved the way she does on a regular basis that driver would be polishing wheels on the transporter.

·
Registered
910 Posts
She is really doing her best to set back women drivers 20 years. A lot of female drivers have paved the way for others to follow and this stupid brat is a taking a jackhammer to the work they did every time she opens her mouth or makes a move in traffic. If any male driver behaved the way she does on a regular basis that driver would be polishing wheels on the transporter.
X2

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
So how much time is there for feedback during qualifying? How many chances does a driver get to qualify?

I don't know--I'm asking.

If she had one shot, and the car sucked, then it does sound like the crew dropped the ball.

-Brad

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
She drives and has won in Indy cars, and all of you have done what??????????

just askin

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,993 Posts
She drives and has won in Indy cars, and all of you have done what??????????

just askin
She only won Motegi in 2008 because everyone else slowed more than her to save fuel.

She can drive, but not all the way to the edge. Granted she is not in a Penske or Ganassi car nor has she been tearing up transmissions like she used to.

Overheard at Rahal's shop when I was there...."Bitch can rape a tranny!"

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
this shit is funny :)
the bitch def. has the goods as posted above, and obviously she can drive... so whats the problem? ... worst qualifying attempt for her yet. something IS wrong with that car... if you wanna see attitudes, and baby shit half that field are probably a bunch of spoiled fukin brats. but she gets the flack for being hot, and in the lime light.
:smt084

1 - 20 of 76 Posts