Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
If you can dream it, you can achieve it.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I'm rootin for you FERG!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Funniest part is when he says he's been racing since he was a kid.....and he's 26 now, LOL. You're still a kid :). But very nice story. This is the kind of stuff people all over the world admire about America, there are always opportunities to achieve what you want in life if you have a bit of determination and are prepared to work for it. All the best.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Awesome story.
I suspect your business will be very successful if you've been able to fund a competitive operation at your age.
Good luck!

·
ReadysetGO!
1,407 Posts
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the well wishes. Trying to follow the PDRA series has been a struggle and a lot of stress (financially), but I'm trying to make it happen.

I knew I could try to do it now, maybe not the best thing to do at this point in my life because of my income level. Then I thought well, what if I wait and plan to build a career, a home, a bank account, and then years pass by it never happens (racing a series)?

You always meet people who wish they would have done something they had a chance to do, but they skipped and never did get to do it. I had the time, the freedom. All I had to do was work hard. I've been doing that and I'm going to keep pushing. Win, lose, 2nd place, 3rd place, 5th place... I've had a good year and made a lot of friends and memories so far. We'll see how it ends in the next two months!

See this old Harley commercial:

I didn't buy siding.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Awesome article! Keep up the great work!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts