Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the guy I sued for 22,000 dollars and won for all the shitty work he done to my car

Yes what a joke, Dan from cleveland performance tried to have me arressted on the check that I put a stop payment on for all the shitty work he done. He went to Bradley county and took the check I wrote him and at the bottom of the check he wrote corvette parts on it, and got them to get a warrant for a bad check. So Tuesday of this week I get a call from my local sheriff department to tell me about the warrant they did not want to arresst me because I would have stayed in jail up to 10 day till I could get shipped up there . So I called bradley county courts but could not talk to a judge till thursday morning so I decided just to go up there and talk in person. Guess what Dan did not tell them that I had already sued him and won the first time for 22,0000 dollars and that he had a lawyer and was appealing the decision they were not happy to hear that,hell they even told me that he has a very bad reputation,dam Dan everybody knows what kind of person u are. Guess what dan they pulled the warrant for my arrest, Do u know why Dan? Probably not so I will help u, I WENT IN THERE AND TOLD THE TRUTH YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIMES but I guess u cant cause u got to keep lying to keep yourself out of shit. So there going to wait and see how our cival case goes so good luck dan. Guess what I found away to get my money from u when I win. So go give your Lawyer some money were we can get this settled I told your Lawyer mr hoffer I would listen to any money u wanted to offer so u better get going.... To everybody that reads this beware if u deal with cleveland performance dont get fucked like I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
This is the guy I sued for 22,000 dollars and won for all the shitty work he done to my car
Not a good Idea to be posting bad stuff about someone your taking to court.................

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a good Idea to be posting bad stuff about someone your taking to court.................

Why not everybody need to know hell he charged me for parts that are not even in the motor hell the motor did not even make 20 passes and Im out 28,000 dollars do a search with my name and u can see the whole story and all im doing is telling the truth. Thanks for the heads up though

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was a confidentiality clause part of the settlement?
No clause
No I won the first time and he has appealed the decsion but while we were wanting to go to court on the appeal he tried to have me arrested but he did not tell them everything so i just went and told the truth

·
102,312 Posts
Rob,

if your name is Rob, you must have had some hellacious documentation to walk into the place that had a warrant for your arrest and not get an extended invitation. If you did that is what I call having your ducks in a row.

·
Registered
780 Posts
dan is a nice one not to ever do business with, if it was me i would spend whatever it took to get my money out of him, but he does'nt own anything and changes business names on a regular basis. seems to be alot of history about him if you do a little research on him, good luck

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rob,

if your name is Rob, you must have had some hellacious documentation to walk into the place that had a warrant for your arrest and not get an extended invitation. If you did that is what I call having your ducks in a row.
Yes Robbie is my name and I did have some good documentation , I was not on the docket so I got there early this morning and asked one of the court officers if I could see the judge i told them I had a felony warrant on me gave them my name and told them my story and they got me in I to set there all day but thats better than going to jail that let me talk to the district attorney. See he had went to the police deparment when I stoped payment on the check and tried to get me arrested first but the detective and and a assistant told him this was a cival and thats what they told me also cause i was trying to get him in jail cause he charged me for alot of parts in the motor and there not there so he waited about a months and went to the judge and told them this guy wrote him a bad check for parts and get this dan or someone at his shop wrote on the bottom of the check corvette parts and I did not write that

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
So......hard.....to read!

1 - 20 of 159 Posts