Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came in 3 hours late today and no one even noticed... :( Nice part of working in a big plant... :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I even got yelled at tryin to keep from gettin yelled at.......I take my wife to dinner once a week with No Cell Phone I'm her's......well when we got home I had 6 messages at the house, 5 on the cell.....EMails out the wazzoo....everybody pissed they wanted an answer right away..... :smt015

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
did you leave early to make up for coming in late? if you REALLY want to do it right you have to take a long lunch as well. LOL.

Keep it up Jimmy, thats the right way to do it.

Bob

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jimmy, give me a call and I will show you how to lose all the data and blame it on someone else.. Tested and proven method... :smt046

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bobalos said:
did you leave early to make up for coming in late? if you REALLY want to do it right you have to take a long lunch as well. LOL.

Keep it up Jimmy, thats the right way to do it.

Bob
Yeah take it from a guy who drives 2 hours each way to work everyday.. Damn now thats a long stretch to get away from the wife... :-D

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Now days I can TOTALLY relate. its starting to get on my nerves. & to boot housing prices are just CRAZY. gee I just CANT wait to sign for another mortgage :roll:

Bob

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
thanks but im hoping to shorten the commute & im thinking that would add to it by maybe 3 days each way. LOL

Bob

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Monty Who?:smt073

Shouldn't this be in the boat section:-Yap

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts