Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And they think Cellphones are the Problem! I'm driving down a major street here in town, and I notice this car going about 25-30 in a 40 mph zone. I get close enough and it's a 17-18 year old gal texting in Plain view at Eye level! What caught my eye initially was she was straddling the Curb, I thought this person was Trashed! I get on the side of her trying to get her attention, and it took like 30 seconds for her to notice me. She finally looks over and I gave her that Fuck you look and sped off!:smt097

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Yeah females most of the times, but I have seen guys do it from time to time too and it be the young 1s....but when you see the adults do it....they ought to be ashame.

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
I'm guilty. Traveling responding to e-mails and shit for work. Try to avoid it at all costs, but my boss never seems to understand why I'm not available 24/7.:confused:

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Fucking cell phones, texting, blackberrys, and all this other fucking technology! We were doing fine before all this shit came out, now you would think the world would stop turning if motherfuckers couldn't talk or text each other 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Yes, even this fucking computer I'm typing on right now is just another crutch in modern society. Progress my ass. Everyone is plugged in and our brains are turned off.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
That aint nuthin,,seen a old lady cruising thru Seattle, driving with her knees,,while she knits a sweater or ?? with both hands off the wheel while in the fast lane:smt103. I didn't stay alongside long enough to see wtf she was knitting.

sharp pointy objects in hand and 65mph is a bad mix,,apparently she didn't care.

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
Fucking cell phones, texting, blackberrys, and all this other fucking technology! We were doing fine before all this shit came out, now you would think the world would stop turning if motherfuckers couldn't talk or text each other 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Yes, even this fucking computer I'm typing on right now is just another crutch in modern society. Progress my ass. Everyone is plugged in and our brains are turned off.
I agree, IMO, in order for our company to stay out front, we push the envelope on many things. Communication is one, I went on Vaca over the 4th and the week after, everyday I was e-mailing and on the phone. My boss went on Vaca last week and everyday he was calling me and e-mails flying around. In buisness,we now live in a 24/7 world. I get pissed that I have to wait for somebody to call me back, I do not, repeat, do not, wait for anything or anybody when it comes to work. Days used to matter, now minutes matter, and soon seconds will matter.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I agree, IMO, in order for our company to stay out front, we push the envelope on many things. Communication is one, I went on Vaca over the 4th and the week after, everyday I was e-mailing and on the phone. My boss went on Vaca last week and everyday he was calling me and e-mails flying around. In buisness,we now live in a 24/7 world. I get pissed that I have to wait for somebody to call me back, I do not, repeat, do not, wait for anything or anybody when it comes to work. Days used to matter, now minutes matter, and soon seconds will matter.

Dude, no offense, but if you are that work obsessed, your life is passing you by. Life is short, take some time to enjoy it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That aint nuthin,,seen a old lady cruising thru Seattle, driving with her knees,,while she knits a sweater or ?? with both hands off the wheel while in the fast lane:smt103. I didn't stay alongside long enough to see wtf she was knitting.

sharp pointy objects in hand and 65mph is a bad mix,,apparently she didn't care.
phuckin crazy old ladies you gotta love them!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
What about people that drive with their dogs on their lap and you can see them jumping around and shit while their driving. That can't be good either. Texting while driving = BAD!!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
The problem is my GENERATION is stupid and careless when doing anything:-damnitI cant stand most kids my age.Theyre so ignorant when it comes to LIFE.They text when theyre walking and can hardly walk.I dont have a phone and dont want one.I really dont know how to text or tweet or that crap and if I want to take a picture I will go buy a real camera with real film.call me oldschool I dont care:-D

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
wheres jimmy burns ... i think he posts more on here from his crackberry than his pc .... btw im on my laptop on I-84 in eastern wa going 75 ... but im not driving lol

·
"Someday"
2,425 Posts
seen a guy riding a motorcyle on the freeway, let off the handle bars and reach in his pocket. yea, im right beside him at 70. pulls out a can of copenhagen, reaches over and speeds up till about 75. Takes his hands off again and starts thumping the can of dip. anyway he was riding down the road with no hands on a freeway in houston trying to get a dip of snuff. .lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts