Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Wheatley trailers? Outlaw 3454 I believe is his name on here. They may be able to help. They are in brandonberg (sp)

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Give me a call 734-341-3546 jerry. Do tons of repair on race trailers. We are located in michigan.
if your willing to travel to southern michigan jerry is your man. excellent work and and a pretty good guy to deal with. ;) i would recommend him for all your trailer needs, parts and service cant be beat.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
There was a place with a dozen bays a two dozen people in North East Little Rock that fixed ours -- but virtually any location with a Pilot, Petrol,, Flying J at the same exit is going to have a trailer repair place close by. Ask any truck stop with repair facilities and they'll know where to go.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
we got your email and i sent you one back, here is the deal due to the fact that is a screwless side and its glued together, we do not have the parts in stock to repair, (dont use that much of the glue and it doesnt have much of a shelf life) we can order, but the best thing to do and probably the cheapest, (being you said traveling is no problem) is to take it to the factory and they will fix it, we will help you get this set up if necessary. or we can order the parts the only thing being the freight involved could make it pricey.
oh and they will need to know what the thickness of the metal also.
let me know
thanks

pat wheatley

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pat thanks for the info I didn't get your e-mail may have went to junk mail and got deleted. Thanks Kevin

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
we have taken trailers with the screwless sides back to the factory for repairs and or replacement of panels and they are usually pretty fast on that type of repair.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts