Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that he crashed his car at some local drag races today. The track was just a little one time a year thing at a air port. I cant find any pics yet but i will look on some local fourms

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I heard that he is ok. But the car fliped a couple of times. I wasnt there just kind of going on what others said.

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
I really hope this is just a bad rumor. Dal's a great dude and I know he just got the car together a couple of weeks ago. This would be devastating to him and his team as I know he's like most of us and runs on a tight budget. If it's true I'm hoping that he walked away unscathed.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I really hope this is just a bad rumor. Dal's a great dude and I know he just got the car together a couple of weeks ago. This would be devastating to him and his team as I know he's like most of us and runs on a tight budget. If it's true I'm hoping that he walked away unscathed.
Your damn right he's a great Dude.......

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
Hope he is ok... anyone who who talks to him or knows anyone who knows his status.. please post

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
i haven,t heard a thing i guess he was running in between rounds at the CMDRA bike drags , hope he is okay , today wasn,t the ebst day weather wise we had lots of rain early this am .

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
i haven,t heard a thing i guess he was running in between rounds at the CMDRA bike drags , hope he is okay , today wasn,t the ebst day weather wise we had lots of rain early this am .
Let us know if you hear anything Mikey. I've been trying to hit all of the local boards that I know looking for any info but haven't had any luck.

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
ya he was over on the island , they was an event at a airstrip and he was making a pass and was out around 200ft and the car took a hard right and barrel rolled a few times , the track had no crash barriers either so he was off in the dirt and shrubs , word is the car is hurt real bad .dal is banged up as well but is out of the hospital .

i got the info from my buddy dwayne he worked on the car with rob

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
ya he was over on the island , they was an event at a airstrip and he was making a pass and was out around 200ft and the car took a hard right and barrel rolled a few times , the track had no crash barriers either so he was off in the dirt and shrubs , word is the car is hurt real bad .dal is banged up as well but is out of the hospital .

i got the info from my buddy dwayne he worked on the car with rob
Fuck! I'm soooooo sorry to hear that! I'm glad Dal is out of the hospital and that's the important thing, but for his car to be destroyed sucks beyond comprehension, damn it!!!:(

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
So sorry to hear this!!!
Dal, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help! Hope you're allright!

·
hyperformanceracing.com
2,247 Posts
Dal, hope you are OK, give me a call if you need anything.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts