Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have all seen the places that accept cell phones to be donated to the troops. Thats a noble gesture, indeed. One question has surfaced today that really smokes my shorts. I dont know why it never occured to me before.

WHY DO WELFARE RECIPIENTS GET PHONES FREE, WHEN PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY DO NOT???

·
Moderater
13,607 Posts
Easy...... Welfare recipients vote Democratic and our service Men and Woman do not.....

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
We have all seen the places that accept cell phones to be donated to the troops. Thats a noble gesture, indeed. One question has surfaced today that really smokes my shorts. I dont know why it never occured to me before.

WHY DO WELFARE RECIPIENTS GET PHONES FREE, WHEN PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY DO NOT???
:-Daw

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,525 Posts
Shock, I don't think it's the question that is causing that smoke in your shorts. My guess is faulty wiring.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts

Good point!

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shock, I don't think it's the question that is causing that smoke in your shorts. My guess is faulty wiring.

How ya been ****? Anything new with the car for this year?

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,525 Posts
How ya been ****? Anything new with the car for this year?
Nothing new for mine. Just some minor changes. The next big step is the turbo deal Jay is putting together. We should have it out this year.

BTW - Bring that sled out to the ice this weekend....if you didn't sell it.

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah...Seriously. Their ain't no time on YB for them damn Ho-mobiles. ;)

Guys, I have to tell you, the youth of america is doing quite well! You should see the broads walking in with their boyfriends to get the shocks done. DAMN good thing the bench is high enough to hide wood. Ooopha. I need a dollar bill changer in the shop so I'd have enough ones to tuck. DAAAAYYYUMMM!!!!

Whats shakin Mr Clean?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
MOST of the dead beat asshole have free grocerys, free phone , free clothes, free house,, and i work two jobs to have what me and my family want,,,

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
don't forget free computers w/ internet, so their spawn can stay up with the hardworking folks kids. And free college.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,525 Posts
Guys, I have to tell you, the youth of america is doing quite well! You should see the broads walking in with their boyfriends to get the shocks done. DAMN good thing the bench is high enough to hide wood. Ooopha. I need a dollar bill changer in the shop so I'd have enough ones to tuck. DAAAAYYYUMMM!!!!

Whats shakin Mr Clean?
I hear ya Shock. Unless you have seen the cutties that show up at the OLLC club house wearing gear and carrying a helmet you just don't know.

I swear I see more hotties out on the sleds then I do at the tracks.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I have to give Virginia credit the work to get paid deal is half bad after all

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Here is my feelings, to get a government check. You should have to pass a drug test, and work. Why not work 40 like the rest of us to earn it, there could be a whole infrastructure, of bus's, daycare, do public service of trash pick-up, cutting the grass of seniors, shoveling snow etc,etc. It would be nice to come home to my freshly cut grass, since we are the ones paying those checks....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts