Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matthew 7:13-14, NIV: "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Our lives offer us a series of choices. We can choose to take the easy way; the way that our human reasoning often resorts to. Or we can choose the hard way; the way that affords us the greatest reward--the way of Christ. So then, should we seek a certain way because it is harder? Not at all. For it is not the way itself that we seek, but the Lord. Yet we know that seeking Christ will mean many hard decisions, and often will require us to choose the way that is hard over that which is easy. There are many times in our Christian walk that we long for an easier path. We wish to follow Christ, but we want the way and the work to always be fruitful and full of joy. Yet pain and suffering are characteristic of the path that leads to the cross. And to follow Jesus is to follow the path to His cross. In our following His path, we must be willing to choose the hard way--the way of sacrifice and sometimes sorrow--the way that yields to God within our private Gethsemane and declares, "Not my will but Yours."

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Amen --- very very true. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Thanks Justin for your efforts. I look forward to this thread everyday !!!

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
Good morning everyone. My entire life has been the hard way, i have found through my struggles that there is no easier softer way. God wants me to Surrender and seek his guidance and direction in my day to day life.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Amen have a great friday

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Amen

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
So any of you guys hear about the asteroid that just passed by the earth. Would you have been watching it on TV and listening if it was going to hit the earth, or ....in your church asking God if it would?
Just out of curiosity any of you that knew about it relied on Science to tell you that, so why wouldn’t your father warn you or send a message he was going to be sending a big ass rock this way and maybe wiping us all out....kind of blind siding us wouldn’t you say?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts