Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(NKJV)2 Peter 3:18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.

Here is a call to here-and-now worship. Yes, heaven will be wonderful and, yes, we who are redeemed by Christ will praise Him forever there. But are you praising Him now? We are called to worship Him now and for ever. Do you, by your life, priorities,calendar and checkbook, lift up Christ as the one great satisfaction to be found in the universe? Or is Christ simply a trinket among trinkets, a good-luck charm to hang around your neck, a joy among many joys? If we have not yet seen Christ as being worth all that we have, then Peter says we have a knowledge deficiency. He prays that we will grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. For when we see Him properly, when our eyelids of ignorance are lifted to behold the beauty of His person,then we will not be able to take our eyes off Him. To Jesus Christ be all our glory today.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,661 Posts
ALL PRAISE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.....AMEN

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
amen!thanks !

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
Just wanted to thank you for your devotionals. They sparked something that was missing with me for a little while now. Getting back into the Word again and started the Bible in a year through my I phone (youversion bible app) Highly recommend it.
Exactly! Same here.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Thank you and Amen !!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah glad you stopped by brant hope you enjoyed the read... Btw your car is awesome, be cool if you could make some local races around here I know that a long way from home though!

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
Yeah glad you stopped by brant hope you enjoyed the read... Btw your car is awesome, be cool if you could make some local races around here I know that a long way from home though!
Yep if that's the same car I saw at Valdosta it's really sharp. I didn't get a chance to look at it up close but man that thing looked sweet on the track!! The kind that looked like it was running about 150 even when sitting still. If that's it, it was my favorite out of all that were there.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts