Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a shitty day at work I like to stop and get a COLD 24 oz. ICEHOUSE.GO home and cranck up some van halen or metallica and just relax.
How do you guys unwind?:smt020

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Depends....sometimes it's several shots of bourbon and a couple of hrs on YB... other times I get on my tractor and yank poor defenseless trees out of the ground and burn them while trying to think of a cool way to do a video and sent it to Al Gore.....

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
Driving helps me unwind.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
First thing I usually do is spend some time trying to convince the voices in my head not to murder everyone I know. After about an hour I am usually ok.

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
45 minute ride home,feed the deer(had 18 in the yard
this evening waiting for us)eat and go to the shop for
a couple of hours.Work on the car or straighten up
while having a beer.
Repeat on a daily basis.

·
Registered
16,594 Posts
A couple of Coors Lite, a kiss from the girls (wife and 6 year old) and some time well wasted with you clowns!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Used to go home get my model a roadster out the shed and go and beat shit out of it . Foot flat to the floor with the wind blowing like a tornato aint nothing better forgot about everything by the time i got home:p

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Home improvement. Sacrificing a couple of 2x4s at the alter/table saw works for me...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Grab a beer and watch some Pass Time or whatever motorsport I can get on the tube.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Sit around the shop and drink some cold ones then go home and eat,clean up and sleep.Don't really have time to wind down.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts