Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not going to let you keep muddying up an already pathetic thread, so here you go. Your very own thread. I'm sure you're beaming right now.

I have not even spoken to you on this board since your annual return, because I don't want to get caught up in your bullshit, but you felt the need to engage me, in a negative way, of course. What else would I expect from you?

Originally Posted by Puddin'
All of you with something mean to say, post a pic of yourself and your significant other. Kthx.
(the point of that was let's see how absolutely perfect these people are who want to say hateful things about a woman who has gained some weight)

^^^^^^^POT....MEET KETTLE^^^^^^^
What did I say about her??
Oh come on now, you say mean shit about everybody,lay off the miss innocent bs, K.
Post it then. Or just STFU and crawl back under your rock for another 6 months.
(someone said that post was mean, so I explained)

You obviously don't know this person's history on this board. He crawls under a rock for months at a time every time he is exposed for being the lying fake with multiple screen names and personalities that he is.

So he can either post all the mean things I've said about people's looks (good luck w that), or shut the hell up and preferably just go away all together.

ROFLMFAO!! I can see your vision is clouded, I have no clue what your talking about, again, I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that all that bs was not me, Monty himself even verified that, and up until a few months back I hadn't been on this board in three years, so spread all the bs you want, it won't cover up the fact that your a fraud and I'm damn sure not the only one here that knows it.
If you had taken your fucking nose out of the air long enough at the YB race you would have found out for yourself I'm not the guy you think I am. I've wasted all the time with you I wish to waste. Your shitty attitude, your nice fancy cars and your other precious bullshit doesn't make you better than anyone else on this board and trying to drag me thru the shit won't get you anywhere.

First of all, I have no idea what you look like and would have no way pick you out in a crowd. Were you wearing a name tag? LOL Second, I don't think I would have spoken to you anyway. You've had nothing but snide shit to say to me for years. Why would I want to meet someone like that?

And for a guy who posts pictures of "his" huge shop/home/cars etc, you have no business bringing up what I have. If I even posted what I have, which I don't, because I'm not that desperate for internet acceptance, you would know that I don't have "fancy cars" and "Other precious bullshit" whatever that is.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
It does seem starting shit is what da kid does best.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Why bother to take any time to explain anything to him? Simply tell him to fuck off and continue doing what you do.......some people are just born as tools

·
6,816 Posts
in on 1

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
some one done made amanda mad..shits going to be like a war zone now on the bullet .lol

I won't even be here to see it. LOL Got sooo much to do today. Just waiting for businesses to open this morning..

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Mornin Puddin!

Just let her go at it with him. It'll be funny when she hands him his ass!

·
Registered
14,303 Posts

In on one.....................

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
You caught me. Thanks for posting! :rolleyes:
You do say mean things! What about the time you said I was ugly and couldnt read good?! J/k.Im sorry, I just had too. Mornin! :p

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
would you like some cheese with all that wine?

heheh kiddding

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
1 - 20 of 134 Posts