9,473 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

·
Idiot Savant
164,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They can't even admit who is smoking all that crack, having the babies...and the abortions, never mind take responsibility for the killing.

For that matter, they still can't pull they're pants up and take on their responsibilities as parents.

EVERYTHING is someone else's fault.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
15 to 27 million, protesting....(looting, stealing, Arsony, which I may conclude carries a felonious account of wanton endangerment for every LEO or Firefighter that responds and arrives.., could be up to 50 felonious accounts, I've seen more!) Every scumbag should see it's day in court. I would like to see a rope around the necks of convicted felons. There is certainly a war going on, and it's not about race. It's about good and evil. Anyone can look out their back door and see...

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
They can't even admit who is smoking all that crack, having the babies...and the abortions, never mind take responsibility for the killing.

For that matter, they still can't pull they're pants up and take on their responsibilities as parents.

EVERYTHING is someone else's fault.
You honestly couldn't of said it better! These leftist hate you for a reason. Because you see the truth. You have the balls to put it out there! Happy 4th Sir. Thank you for serving this great Nation!!! Kevin

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
The thing that disturbes me the most is the young white liberals who are taking up the blm's chant. are the just in it for a thrill or just towing the party line. I just don't get it .With that support, they (ignorant blacks) will keep right on taking and taking with the belief that it is working in their favor

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
I things are so "BAD" here for blacks then by all means FUCKING LEAVE AND FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO KILL, RAPE, PILLAGE, LOOT AND BURN. Oh fuck off too.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
The thing that disturbes me the most is the young white liberals who are taking up the blm's chant. are the just in it for a thrill or just towing the party line. I just don't get it .With that support, they (ignorant blacks) will keep right on taking and taking with the belief that it is working in their favor
Because those young white liberals are fresh out of indoctrination camp ,the public school system, where they are told day in and day out they are bad and are guilty of oppressing the non whites

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
Fuck D.L. Hughley, my friend played the white neighbor on his sitcom.... The Hughley's... Said he's a total asshole and a total racist. The whole cast treated my friend like shit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts