Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read where CZ is very close to buying Colt. At least it's not some holding company looking to break it up and sell off the name. I own a couple of CZ pistols and it is a solid company that makes quality arms from the Czech Republic.
BENT

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I think that's really cool.

CZ & Colt have had business dealings before but not many guns were sold.

CZ40B

Colt Z40

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,771 Posts
I've been wanting a CZ-USA 527 (?) rifle in 7.62x39 carbine since my SKS was destroyed by me. I have over a 1000 steel case rounds and think it would be a perfect bolt action plinker. I looked at the Ruger Ranch but the junky plastic stock which would need replaced, and the trigger smoothed out, Might as well buy the CZ.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,518 Posts
Colt has been run by an anti-2nd board of directors that allowed the CEO to promote all kinds of stupid gun control measures in the 90s. They made the CEO take the brunt of it after the boycott from the gun community.

Rest assured these cunts want military contracts and will sell us out to get them, and ONLY care about you when that fails

Like 2013 when after repeated QC issues they were dropped. At least CZ would show a pro-2nd stance

Reactions: Mista Bone

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
IM GOOD WITH THAT MY P01 IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PIECES I OWN. 👍🏻

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have a CZ P09 and a CZ 75 both top of the line pistols the 75 and the SIG p226 are close to being the best there is on a normal budget yes you can buy better for 3000.00 +

1 - 7 of 7 Posts