Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The customer wants to stick with the original plan of cutting such they protrude from the body be only 1/2 inch or so,, but I kinda like em this way,, the pic appears to stick out a bunch but they only protrude 3 inch at the top....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Wow beautiful work! I'm going to have to agree with the customer and say cut them!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
So where will the MDRC official sticker location be now ? Leave them. The owner is a crazy old coot. LOL. Would look cool if the cooler matched the car. Maybe then they would blend into the car.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Top pic... You are very old if you need 2 pairs of glasses. LOL. Hope 1 pair is yours and the other is Lionel's. would be funny if you two mixed up and put each others on. Hate to drive with you that day to lunch. lol lol

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those are some crazy welds, is there a benefit to making the bead that small?
That pic was part of the file, wasn`t suppose to be there,, but is of the same car....The welds on the SS Tee are small cause .065 ss doesn`t require much heat for good penetration...

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So where will the MDRC official sticker location be now ? Leave them. The owner is a crazy old coot. LOL. Would look cool if the cooler matched the car. Maybe then they would blend into the car.
Was going to coat them with the ceramic Titanium in color,, but Will see if there is other colors available in ceramic....

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Top pic... You are very old if you need 2 pairs of glasses. LOL. Hope 1 pair is yours and the other is Lionel's. would be funny if you two mixed up and put each others on. Hate to drive with you that day to lunch. lol lol
LMAO,,,, they are both mine,, one is for welding the other is for when I can`t find my welding glasses.....

·
Registered
620 Posts
Cut them flush, it looks unfinished. Nice fab work/welds

1 - 20 of 41 Posts