Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
You always come up with great pics. Thanks. I like seeing what’s out in CA. I love the cars out there but I’ll never set foot in that liberal utopia by choice.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Groucho seems to be the only person that still posts a lot of pictures. Used to be tons of threads after every weekend of racing, but not any more.

Some of these aren't really my cup of tea, but I do remember almost all of them running around the neighbourhood, unmodified, of course. Reminders of a simpler time. :smt102

·
Registered
14,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Groucho seems to be the only person that still posts a lot of pictures. Used to be tons of threads after every weekend of racing, but not any more.

Some of these aren't really my cup of tea, but I do remember almost all of them running around the neighbourhood, unmodified, of course. Reminders of a simpler time. :smt102
Did you catch the nostalgia drag car pictures I posted last week? I think I posted 3 threads since YB wouldn't take all the pics i took in one thread.

https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2578153

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,637 Posts
Nice pics! I'd love to learn how to paint like that, mostly because that's the only way I could afford such an intricate paintjob.

·
Registered
28,145 Posts
Grouchy, you needs some pumps and switches on the fitty nine Yo!! Rollin on some 13” Dayton’s essay :supz:

·
Registered
28,145 Posts
That five 8 and bubble top are tits Yo !!

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
What is the car between the Merc with the Gold Flames and the Coupe with the Matte Magenta paint???

I thought is was a Studebaker???? But the back end is wrong or I have never seen this year before ?

·
Moderater
13,170 Posts
That 39 Merc is sick..

·
Registered
28,145 Posts
What is the car between the Merc with the Gold Flames and the Coupe with the Matte Magenta paint???

I thought is was a Studebaker???? But the back end is wrong or I have never seen this year before ?
Looks like a packard.

Or a custom President with molded fins.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Grouchy, you needs some pumps and switches on the fitty nine Yo!! Rollin on some 13” Dayton’s essay :supz:
Hear essay on the TV once in a while.

Being a dumb ass, white country boy, what is essay???

Friend, brother, buddy????

Jim

·
Registered
28,145 Posts
Hear essay on the TV once in a while.

Being a dumb ass, white country boy, what is essay???

Friend, brother, buddy????

Jim

Friend, road dawg,gangsta, nigga, pretty much whatever you want it to mean in the Mexican world. And the spelling is esse. Auto correct took over on my post.

·
Registered
14,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, I did .... and I meant to ask if that was a car show, drag meet, or a bit of both. Didn't figure the Garlits's car would have run, but who knows. Great pics as always.
Racing, exhibition, static displays, and push start/cackle.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts