Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many stupid customers do you run into at your workplace that are stupid or retarded?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Well this guy called the body shop today and asked for my dad..He has been calling everyday around 12 for the past 2 or 3 days while his pos van is there...So today i said he usually goes to lunch from 11:45 to 1:15 everyday..He says "ok what time will he be back" :shock:

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
None really, I've been pretty lucky for the last thirteen years!...
Most of my customers are pretty cool and I try to take the time to explain things to them in a way that they can understand!...

I weeded out the VTEC guys years ago!... ;)

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Them: "I need a part for my car."

Me: "Okay. What kind of car do you have?"

Them: "Mercury"

Me: "All of them?"

Them: <silence>

·
Registered
460 Posts
I work at Autozone at college, Thursday two different people called in wanting to know if we sold snow chains... (1.5" of snow in Kentucky). Also, once had a guy go completely ape because we didnt sell light-up exhaust tips.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
There this one guy that drives a malibu and works at the GM Janesville Assemble Plant.....what a phucking nut... says he's not_slow...but one would have to question that.:p

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
I went to a guy's house a few months ago, because his DSL wasn't working. I asked him if it ever worked, and he said no.

I go to his office, and the freakin' modem is still sealed in the box it was shipped in! I unbox it, plug it in, and try to keep a straight face as I say, "There you go, all fixed!"

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,368 Posts
Customer: Do you sell a hood for a ford?
Me: What make and model?
Customer: I dont know, but do you have them?

Another call the next day,
Customer: Whats the difference between between the factory steel bumper and the fiberglass ones you make?
Me: several pounds and ours are lightweight glass
Customer: Will it protect me if I hit the guard rail?
Me: Nope
Customer: Can you make me one extra thick? I want protection!
Me: I'll make it any thickness you want if you have the money.
Customer: How about 1 inch?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts