Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This story caught my attention, takes a set of balls to fight a gun w/ a beer bottle, he coulda' got himself killed!

STORY AND VID *CLICK HERE*

Too bad the good samaritan didn't have a gun and blow the piece of shits head off! :smt071

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
If he would have used the broken bottle to jab him in the throat he might of been able to take him out.. either way the guy has "Ball's"..
MPK

·
Registered
298 Posts
Wow,hats off to the guy.But I would not done anything unless I had a gun myself...

·
they call me pinky
2,503 Posts
thats not far from me, we need more brave souls in the world like that guy to stand up for themselves and others

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,049 Posts
he should of grabed a better bottle..like a 32oz or a 40oz or a wine bottle at least..then they guy would of droped cold.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,049 Posts
^ yep we would all but when it comes down thats a no think just act choice..if you think you are probley not going to do anything..

you can see that guy had no thought but soon as it happend was fuck this guy up..and he went at it.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
should have used a 40 on that homie!

·
Registered
758 Posts
It didn't appear the guy was killing the clerk to me. Could have sure. Smashing a beer bottle on the guys head wasn't the best plan. Really hard to say what the robber would have done if left alone. Hitting him with a beer bottle is a good chance at eating some lead. Personally the right thing for me is to make it home every night to see my kids. So you go right ahead and Cowboy up if you find yourself in that situation. ;) It's too bad someone wasn't CCW and blow that POS away. One to the back of the head should've worked.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It didn't appear the guy was killing the clerk to me. Could have sure. Smashing a beer bottle on the guys head wasn't the best plan. Really hard to say what the robber would have done if left alone. Hitting him with a beer bottle is a good chance at eating some lead. Personally the right thing for me is to make it home every night to see my kids. So you go right ahead and Cowboy up if you find yourself in that situation. It's too bad someone wasn't CCW and blow that POS away. One to the back of the head should've worked.
I agree, the guy was not too bright to think cracking the guy over the head was gonna get him anything but shot, that is a quick way to die, he had some "dumb luck", else he woulda' been dead!

I myself have been considering getting a CW permit, I am now gonna walk across the street to the gun range and sign up! ;) I would not want to have to be in that position, but I woulda' taken the guys head off had I been in that situation and was carrying.. For those that have categorized me as a limp wristed, liberal, I think any "law abiding, responsible" adult should have a right to carry..

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
He knocked the shit outta that dude HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I agree, the guy was not too bright to think cracking the guy over the head was gonna get him anything but shot, that is a quick way to die, he had some "dumb luck", else he woulda' been dead!

I myself have been considering getting a CW permit, I am now gonna walk across the street to the gun range and sign up! ;) I would not want to have to be in that position, but I woulda' taken the guys head off had I been in that situation and was carrying.. For those that have categorized me as a limp wristed, liberal, I think any "law abiding, responsible" adult should have a right to carry..
I agree.. I cannot think of any reason Dude wacked the fux outta Crazy Gun Guy other than he was trying to keep the clerk from dying.. I am guessing the guy will tell us in an interview soon?

I don't think doing the right thing is "Going Cowboy".. I have a Wife and Kid I need to go home to as well.. but I have intervined in a Drive by.. and a Home invasion/Burglery where the perps were aprehended .. I was armed in both occasions.. sometimes you got to put your own safety aside for the safety of others.. I do not know if I would have done what Hero guy did.. but I hope I would have..
MPK

·
Registered
43,048 Posts
I cannot think of any reason Dude wacked the fux outta Crazy Gun Guy other than he was trying to keep the clerk from dying.
From the video it looks like Mr. Good Samaritan had no idea what was going on until he walked up behind the gunman to make his purchase. Gunman turns, Mr. S sees the gunman and gun turning toward him and reacted. I think he did good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts