Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Maderator
16,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see your home brewed modifications.... Shelves, beds, lighting, brackets, you get the idea.... Post em up

·
T/S 368E
33,406 Posts

The small lights behind the car down low was a great idea I stole from someone here.
I have a long ass overhang, and it is dark as hell when trying to do the straps.
The 102" bars are also a pain to climb over, under, around in the dark after a long day of racing.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I also added the roof vent covers so you can keep the vents open all the time and not let rain or leaves into the trailer

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Anyone ever try that channel on the sides that makes like a eaves trough and helps stop the black streaks?

·
Registered
21,565 Posts
I'm a REALLY low buck guy, unlike some of you with your "fancy" enclosed rolling houseboats

And I'm getting old, so doing this stuff is actually painful. But it beats the alternative. So my low buck, used, locally sold flatbed got converted to a 'wench' and a quasi tilt bed. It just works swell, and I wish to hell I'd had this 30 years ago

BEFORE

BUILDING PIVOTS

EXTENDING THE TONGUE

TONGUE ABOUT DONE

INITIAL TESTING

FIRST REAL USE

NEW WINCH MOUNT

HAULED THE NEIGHBOR'S DEAD FERD

·
Registered
21,565 Posts
Hi falutin fancy guy has a tractor with hydraulics. Like the trailer ! are you pulling it with an S truck ? ---Trevor
LMAO. That little Farmall 100 (Super A in newer sheet metal) saves my ass. I use it to lift engines, etc, and plow snow. No, pickup (for now) is a 96 Ranger. I'm looking for something better. This is used mostly locally

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
Hi falutin fancy guy has a tractor with hydraulics. Like the trailer ! are you pulling it with an S truck ? ---Trevor
I said the same thing............is that a ranger?????Nice work btw.

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
Bought a 2 year old 24', 14,000lb gvw enclosed cargo trailer with barn doors cheap. Hardly used, undercoated since new. $4000. It has a high load height so I cut a 4' dove tail into it, built my own ramp door, and aluminum checker plate flip down flap for the door. Material wise I only have $150 in the aluminum sheets for the door, and $75.00 in the door spring assembly. I was able to do most of the work where I work, and the material was also comp'd by them. :)

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
My winch install that I had in a previous post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts