Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my race car for sale, and depending if it sells, I might go the Nostalgia Rat Rod route...But I want a custom chassis to accommodate an engine with a procharger on it....

I am currently looking at one I really like, but I would still change a few things considering what he wants for it.

Who builds them to your specs, and do you guys have any links?

·
The Dude Abides
18,431 Posts
I thought you build your own rat outta what you got?

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,404 Posts
On tv i see the Vegas Rat Rods guy... he seems pretty pricey...but has some cool builds... also Joe Martin from the Martin Brothers has done some pretty cool builds...

You could get a street rod frame sourced from places like Speedway Motors and hang whatever body you want on it...

I am doing a old truck myself...but its pretty much just a bunch of discarded stuff i am cobbling together....

·
Registered
347 Posts
Tucci hot rods had a display at the Syracuse Nationals. I don't have any personal experience with them.
tuccihotrods.com

·
The Dude Abides
18,431 Posts
Gary Jablonski

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, things just got a bit brighter......Got a job offer. Now if any luck comes around, my one car on RJ will sell and I will buy somthing close to what I want, or see if I can have one built close to what I need....

Are there any good sources for bodies?

·
Registered
315 Posts
If you have the cash and want something that will stand the test of time and still look fresh in 30 years I'd go with Ricky Bobbys Rod shop. I wouldn't call them rat rods, but they turn out probably the nicest stances traditional rods I've ever seen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts