Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Joe, get a hold of T Berry on here and see if he will build you a billet intercooler they way you want. I know you like billet!!!

·
50Sick
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Joe I will. We moved the original location of the turbos and it would be better to have something different than the standard configurations.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Thanks Joe I will. We moved the original location of the turbos and it would be better to have something different than the standard configurations.
Are they in the truck now?

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Are you going to put the tubes in the hood like Reiger did??? ;) Your engine guy wont be very happy with that position. :)

·
hyperformanceracing.com
2,247 Posts
Bring it over here and I'll get you fixed up and I can deal with the Engine and the Electronics guys...

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Robert @ Chiseled.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
We can help as well. Feel free to give us a call or shoot us a sketch and we'll get it figured out for you. We use Garrett cores as they outperform all others, all endtanks are bent on a CNC sheetmetal brake, have several options to connect the charge plumbing(our billet hose couplers, vbands, or quick disconnect couplers), and the fabrication quality will not be beat.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts