Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Custom normally requires that the vehicle is present for the fitment, So your location unless your free to travel would be a good addition to your post so someone can help answer your question. Lot's of guys do custom work just may not by in your area.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hows your budget ? You can do mockup and have these guys build ....

http://www.stainlessheaders.com/index.aspx
I had them build me some this spring. Just a few miles from me. They are not there anymore. Rumor has it they are moving to Minneapolis. Not sure exactly what's going on. Might want to give them a call and see where things are with them if ur thinking of going that route.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
+1 on Lemons, best fitting headers I have ever had

·
Registered
65 Posts
Another vote for Lemons, and if it's not some really unique car/combo he can build them and ship to you.
They did a set of headers for my first gen Camaro with an SB2.2. He mocked and built them in house and shipped to me. They are beautiful and fit better than any header I have owned. 1 7/8" to 2" step but plenty of room everywhere.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Look up maddogheaders if u don't want to pay more that 550-600 for a awesome product . If u don't mind paying 1500$ than go with the bigger names. This guy is good and fair priced . He did some custom headers for me a didn't even need my car to build them. Paid 550 delivered.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I built a set for a customer last winter for a camaro 2 1/4" with slip ons for 850.00 and thought to myself never again. I averaged the hours minus parts and made like 10.oo an hour for my time

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
I built a set for a customer last winter for a camaro 2 1/4" with slip ons for 850.00 and thought to myself never again. I averaged the hours minus parts and made like 10.oo an hour for my time
Oh c'mon ..... you had fun though, admit it !!

:p:p

Seriousely though ,... it's very tedious work, especially when you're trying to do a top notch job

·
Registered
505 Posts
K&S Racecars in Croidon PA. Did the ones on our S-10. They are front exit and bad ass!!!!!! They did a beautiful job ! We couldn't be happier. SB2 small block . They fit great, look great and sound bad ass! Thank you Steve & Jimmy at K&S. you can look them guys up on Facebook

·
Registered
906 Posts
Dominick race cars in pittsburgh built mine. They fit a splayed valve small block in a 68 chevelle. He did a hell of a nice job on them. Let me know if you want pics, I can email them to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts