Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure Curtis is really busy this time of year, but I have a friend that is trying to get ahold of him without much luck. He is looking for a pair of the Victor pro heads, or maybe even a set of the billet heads. He has tried calling and leaving message without a response and also tried to email. My friend is not big on the internet and a phone contact would be best. If anyone has a way to get ahold of Curtis it would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
He is slow to get ahold of,but worth the time.My14* dart heads work awsome.

LOL The phone calls slow things a bit plus he trys to sneek some work in between calls

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I'm sure Curtis is really busy this time of year, but I have a friend that is trying to get ahold of him without much luck. He is looking for a pair of the Victor pro heads, or maybe even a set of the billet heads. He has tried calling and leaving message without a response and also tried to email. My friend is not big on the internet and a phone contact would be best. If anyone has a way to get ahold of Curtis it would be great. Thanks!
Curtis texted back and says someone keeps calling and not leaving messages would that be your friend? Tell him to leave a name a number, if its him, so he can call back. He does not always have a way to drop what he is doing but will call back ( even my calls )

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Thanks Jeff, .. really, thanks, ..

yea someone has been calling and not leaving a message, and their number is blocked on caller ID, ..
no way for me to return calls.

There's three of us in the shop, we all run machines, and I insist on me answering the phone, so it's
tough to ge through, ..

c

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Yea Curtis needs to watch that movie multiplicity. You definately have to be patient when dealing with him. But if you want something beyond the ordinary thats a small price to pay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts