·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,997 Posts
Im so scared :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ctownflyer

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That guy doesn't understand percentages and decimal points.

2.58 million cases out of 331 million people is .77%

Big difference, while still being insignificant when you think about how many of those cases are actually active instead of "total"

·
Registered
22,989 Posts
Anthony Fauci must had thought the cameras stopped rolling

[0]=68.ARCOi0mgH8gLhGhu8EfJ6vmbL8aIri7rzhLpnwQpHNiY_MnA8GfIoq1UCztZlEeTXnY9bOrSOxz_jQCwNlOknOkcdCTAlfj2Ny7e3ucuR_khXuU9xed399Q5s3T7cafLW9uM57IO99JI9ZswtIZ6rFQ3kpDPujwsMUQeOPwvnsM6oNzX3hsY-E3etvEqD6Ujv5EaMH0YgpOWi6Uy-MeJoG5tI5wiC9dllz2De50nUemQ2fHwR7nE7hQI&__tn=K-R

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
cool, you got it and got over it. what are the long term effects? how long til you have a stroke? how long til you have lung failure? i dont know, but it seem all of yall do?

The world knows the long term effects of smoking and people still do it.

So if you don't mind, the adults in the room are going to go out, make our own decisions, and live our lives while the vaginas stay at home skeered

No mask necessary

·
Registered
35,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool, you got it and got over it. what are the long term effects? how long til you have a stroke? how long til you have lung failure? i dont know, but it seem all of yall do?

You do understand that COVID 19 will always be here, right? The only long term solution is a viable vaccine which are NEVER 100% effective and treatment. There will be folks infected and some who die of COVID years from now.

Doesn't detract from the hard math and statistics which stupid fucks like you have ALWAYS had in here no matter WHICH login they use.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts

what aren't you afraid of?

·
Registered
9,075 Posts

Good God you're still an idiot! So what's your solution? So you want to measure possible long term effects on everyone by having them sit home for a few years and see how it goes?? Son of a bitch boy, I doubt you'd qualify to be a scarecrow!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
331,000,000x.0076=2,515,600
.76% as a decimal point is .0076

Im assuming that is the point you were trying to make?

.00037%.....bunch of democrat faggots up in here.....
No Democrat here. I think you're confused about how percentages and decimals work.

1% of 100 is 1

.01 x 100 is 1

. 00037% would be .0000037

I guess to make it smaller, easier numbers...

Roughly 3 out of every 400 people have, or have had covid 19

Aka 0.77% of the US population.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts