Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of you all enjoy going from the dig,as do I. Some of my friends and were having a conversation about weight. They unfortunately like to roll race. Does it really matter from a roll as much as people say? I knew that it matters a lot down the 1/4 Ive heard a lot say it matters, a lot say that it doesn't matter when you get into higher speeds. I thought at higher speeds it was more about net tq, coefficient drag etc. So whats the real deal? I'd like to be set straight with some technical info.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
What the hell is roll racing?

Weight to horsepower is weight to horsepower, I'd think, all other things being equal.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
You must think you're funny with that old as shit rick roll forum shit. Up your post count somewhere else.
And take it down a level, dude.
YBBitch:

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
You must think you're funny with that old as shit rick roll forum shit. Up your post count somewhere else.
Learn to read first. Then you might be able to handle technical info. The moment your brain decided to tell your fingers to type the words "roll race", you opened yourself up to any and all attacks you may recieve and deserve. Also the lack of a post in the newbie thread will get you heat everytime.

·
A.K.A. MEAN Matt
3,581 Posts
I know most of you all enjoy going from the dig,as do I. Some of my friends and were having a conversation about weight. They unfortunately like to roll race. Does it really matter from a roll as much as people say? I knew that it matters a lot down the 1/4 Ive heard a lot say it matters, a lot say that it doesn't matter when you get into higher speeds. I thought at higher speeds it was more about net tq, coefficient drag etc. So whats the real deal? I'd like to be set straight with some technical info.

This is not the web site for you.

·
Registered
143 Posts
wtf kind of question is this:confused:

I know some people say their is no such thing as a dumb question but.......

start from your "roll" get going real fast then have somebody in a helicopter drop 1000lbs on your car then tell us if it slows down or not.

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
the same with with different weights and the same horsepower and all else being equal will not accellerate the same regardless of from a roll, dig , etc etc..

the only time the heavier car will win is when you drop them both off a cliff... preferably with you in the drivers seat.. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
the only time the heavier car will win is when you drop them both off a cliff... preferably with you in the drivers seat.. :)
I am sorry but even this is wrong should have paid more attention in physics lol:)

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
AWWW.... Did we strike a nerve there PHUCKTARD?
Please come back... We'll set you up on a stage, dress you in Pink...
And arrange to have "Silver" come and "SKULLPHUCK" you... After he reams out your ASSPIPE...
Happy "Roll Racing" with your FARTCAN.... JAGGOFF

1 - 18 of 18 Posts