Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Backfired?....He is looking like the asshole going to take Bidens place as the DemonRAT NOMINEE YET, HE DOESNT HAVE A CLUE, LET ALONE AN ANSWER, HE FUCKED UP ON RESPIRATORS, 16,000BTHAT HE NEVER ORDERED....AND THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS LOOKING TO BECOME OUR PRESIDENT?....WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Sweeping statewide quarantine orders may not have been the most effective strategy to combat the coronavirus, Gov. Andrew Cuomo conceded on Thursday, as he weighed plans to restart the economy.

“We closed everything down. That was our public health strategy,” said Cuomo during an Albany press briefing. “If you re-thought that or had time to analyze that public health strategy, I don’t know that you would say ‘Quarantine everyone.'”

“I don’t even know that that was the best public health policy. Young people then quarantined with older people, [it] was probably not the best public health strategy,” he said. “The younger people could have been exposing the older people to an infection.”

So far, New York has clocked 37,258 confirmed cases and 385 deaths from COVID-19.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Cuomo fucked up. We all know that. Even he knows it now

Cuomo is responsible for hundreds of deaths

·
Registered
22,490 Posts
Whichever way the wind blows........worthless fuck.

·
time to go racing yet ?
31,589 Posts
i have not followed closely other than knowing when he locked down the state people left....shame on the people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts