Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im on the website lookin at whos comin to the can. streetcar nats, and i amazed that there are very few amer. s/s outlaw 10.5 cars comin? Do u amer. not want 25,000 dollars? or are yal just affraid to come up to canada and have ur rears handed to you on a platter by some Canadian or "the chick".... im guessin yous dont wanna have to explain to ur buds that some "dumb igloo livin canadian" sent u packin w/o even qualifyin...... hey prove me wrong.......whos comin.........Lynch? Murillo? Scarry?Carpenter? Hill? Urist?Buginga? Brand? why dont you come up and show us how its done? who else missin any one?

·
Registered
731 Posts
when was it raised to 25000?

·
Registered
280 Posts
so im on the website lookin at whos comin to the can. streetcar nats, and i amazed that there are very few amer. s/s outlaw 10.5 cars comin? Do u amer. not want 25,000 dollars? or are yal just affraid to come up to canada and have ur rears handed to you on a platter by some Canadian or "the chick".... im guessin yous dont wanna have to explain to ur buds that some "dumb igloo livin canadian" sent u packin w/o even qualifyin...... hey prove me wrong.......whos comin.........Lynch? Murillo? Scarry?Carpenter? Hill? Urist?Buginga? Brand? why dont you come up and show us how its done? who else missin any one?

Don't worry , this race has more 6 second S/S cars than any
u.s.a race has seen all year .
i would not be surprised to see 10+ ..... 6 sec cars at
toronto motorsports park.
the canadians have 7 or 8 s/s cars that have already run 6s !!
no american has won the s/s class at T.M.P ........ ever !!

$20,000 ......... to win ......... WOW !!!!!!:smt103

·
Registered
126 Posts

plus ........... the canadian street nationals will have AL TUCCI
doing the comentating
i saw the dvd of last years race , it was awesome .

·
Registered
162 Posts
S/S payout 20,000

The payout is at 20K as of today. Maybe some of the names listed are planning on coming but want it to be a surprise and just show up and compete for the money.

If any of them are on the board here and have decided to make the trip be sure to let me know so I can add you to the website, or let me know that you want it kept secret and I will keep it to myself. Since we have special parking for some classes it would be helpful for me to have a "head's up".

See everyone soon!

Terrie

·
Registered
162 Posts
So are we

Hope it doesn't rain guys, its been the dampest summer ever in Ontario. Hoping for the best!!
After working on the event for the last year, we are all praying to the weather gods. It has rained every weekend since the first OSCA race in May so we are definitely due for a good weekend.

For those of you coming make sure to stop me and introduce yourself. I will be the one running around crazy with "Event Coordinator" on my shirt. It always great to put faces and names together. Make sure to wear your Yellow Bullet t-shirts then I will stop you and say "hi".

Only 4 more sleeps for me, I will be at the track from Thursday after lunch.

Terrie

·
Registered
731 Posts
plus ........... the canadian street nationals will have AL TUCCI
doing the comentating
i saw the dvd of last years race , it was awesome .
where do u get a dvd?

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
After working on the event for the last year, we are all praying to the weather gods. It has rained every weekend since the first OSCA race in May so we are definitely due for a good weekend.

For those of you coming make sure to stop me and introduce yourself. I will be the one running around crazy with "Event Coordinator" on my shirt. It always great to put faces and names together. Make sure to wear your Yellow Bullet t-shirts then I will stop you and say "hi".

Only 4 more sleeps for me, I will be at the track from Thursday after lunch.

Terrie
We are due for a good weekend..I think you might just nail it next weekend (JP races have done this many times before)

:party

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i agree that we do have a good field in the s/s class and ez street for that matter but i wanna see the showdown of all showdowns.....nothing against and i hope i havent offended any cand. drivers cuz i think our cars are top notch in that class i am just sick n tired of people soundin shocked when they hear canada has 6 sec cars..........i know people are readin this so how bout hearin from you guys..........u amer. that arent coming have nothing to say u have nothing to prove? well why is it that u have never won our cand. event? come take our money guys......talk to us why arent yal coming?

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts

ill bet you 1000 per car in the 6's that shakedown has more.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Bring your A-GAME..Canadians have taken the cake from BG 2 years in a row. Nuff said..

If you got something to prove..the CSCN is where you prove it.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Bring your A-GAME..Canadians have taken the cake from BG 2 years in a row. Nuff said..

If you got something to prove..the CSCN is where you prove it.

totally wrong.
Shakedown has the fastest nitrous (et/mph) 10.5 pass, the fastest turbo (et/mph) 10.5 record.

fastest 16 car field in history. all with only a 1 day event.

Im willing to bet a good amount of money saying e-town will have double the cars in the 6 sec zone

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
then why is Lynch afraid to come up to cananda show us that he is better then BG and harder to knock out then BG.....until i see ,it his car and those that dont come out to this killer good event, are just a pile....sure he holds the record come defend it against us

·
Registered
731 Posts
then why is Lynch afraid to come up to cananda show us that he is better then BG and harder to knock out then BG.....until i see ,it his car and those that dont come out to this killer good event, are just a pile....sure he holds the record come defend it against us
x10000

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts

1) he spent 4800 dollars in gas money to e-town, so lets just double that and say 10,000 in gas to get there
2) he has nothing to prove to you guys. if you want your name on the map you go to e-town shakedown, END OF STORY

you guys dont have a car within 3 1/2 tenths of him. hahah

1 - 20 of 230 Posts