Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The official show is at the huge parking lot on the inlet and the convention center but there are cars EVERYWHERE. In the evenings Hooters is the place to be or one of the many shopping center parking lots along the coastal hiway.

A pair of orange deuces at the inlet.

Fluorescent orange Camaro. It was really this bright!

Some of the vintage iron at the inlet, yes that is the ocean in the backround.

A nice camaro checking in at the convention center.

Hooters at night......

Pro Street camaro making his way into Hooters from the coastal hiway

Nasty Notch prowlin the streets

On saturday may 15th this Chevy 2 was running low 5's in the OPS class at 75-80 Dragway, one week later he is cruisin the beach with it.

This was a truck smoking the tires on the coastal hiway. People line up all along the hiway watching the cars and trying to get them to do burnouts. Sometimes it works.

The Food Lion was happening all weekend.

****More Pics Here********

:D

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I was up there on Saturday and it was unbelievable. Standing on the side of the street and watching the cars that were driving by on the road was amazing.

Awesome awesome time!

I saw that neon orange camaro when I was on the way out and a picture can't capture the color of that thing.

Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Thanks for the photos....been waitin' all day for some to pop up! WHAT A SHOW.....WOW!!!:eek:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Just got home from there. Good time as always and fantastic weather all weekend for once!

·
Registered
981 Posts
awesome pics...i gotta go next year

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Some serious street/show/race cars there....wow....HEMI Camaro(AWESOME!).:eek:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just got back,none of our crew got any tickets for the first time in years !! Saw a nasty,silver S10 blazer hang a front tire about 8 " high , leaving a light on Saturday afternoon........cant wait till the fall cruise !

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Great shots. A couple of our friends were there scoping out the cruise and they said it was amazing. We are coming up in October for the fall cruise. If all goes well we will probably bring 15 or so cars to invade Ocean City. Mostly all big tire blower cars and a couple bad ass street machines. We look forward to cruising Ocean City.

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
That chevy 2 was on passtime...mid 7 second car. I've seen that notch before....clean.

We were gonna go up but decided not to cause of weather...

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
I know...I was supposed to race at US 13 Sunday too...

·
Registered
680 Posts
nice pics.....any info on that turbo notch?

Frankie Soldrige from PSI Motorsports was driving that one - - Vinny Fiore with the 69 Camaro that Frank tunes on & just set the record at Florida was also there cruising around!!

On a side note - - it was cool to meet some of the people from YB at the Food Lion Friday night!! Had a great time as usual and looking forward to the October show already!!

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
i was up there Wed, had an emg. and had to return home Fri morn, was planning on the food lion Fri

1 - 20 of 42 Posts