Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Years ago transgo offered the larger diameter ones in their reprogramming kits .... but my guess is they were cast.
I thought I might have seen another brand at one time (Tci?) .... never saw one that was billet.

·
Super Moderator
19,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may have to buy an FMX kit from Transgo to get the servo parts I need for this old cruise o. I was just hoping someone had a servo to make these old slugs shift. Modifying the old servo and cover is a lot more work than I really care to do and I really don't even know if the fmx and cruise o servo's are the same size.

Hutch

·
Registered
602 Posts
I've not seen the kits w-servos in many years as mentioned. Only found the basic level Shift kit from TransGo.

I built 3 FMX - Cast Iron cruise-O units last year. Had one with the common split case in center section. I could not find my tooling for drilling and bolting that crack together. Tore another core down for a case

·
Super Moderator
19,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am going to just find a way to make what I have work for now. I do see making a servo in the future if I can't make these work decent without them.

Hutch

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Summit in stock 165.00.... better than my price from Transtar....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts