Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
The only way this law gets walked back is to vote each and every Democrat who voted for it out of office. The protest did NOTHING to move their mentality on their wet dream of a society unarmed that can offer no resistance.

·
Registered
22,464 Posts
The only way this law gets walked back is to vote each and every Democrat who voted for it out of office. The protest did NOTHING to move their mentality on their wet dream of a society unarmed that can offer no resistance.
This is exactly right. They are probably in session today passing the first of many new laws. However, they should see the writing on the wall. Elections are coming.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
That's every month, bitch tits. You are the one who brought up the nasty women march for some retarded reason. I slapped your bitch tits with knowledge and now you're playing stupid. Shocking.
He’s not playing stupid...... he really is stupid

·
Registered
13,429 Posts
I was there, never made it inside the fenced gun-free zone because the line to get in was a mile long. they had it broken up in a way that you really couldn't tell how many people were there, it was packed! Very polite & respectful crowd, the gay activist was arrested just below me and was carted off in a little minipaddywagon, we thought somebody was having a medical emergancy. The police and paramedics very polite and supportive, one I spoke was seriously pissed that he had been forced to travel 2 1/2hrs to defend the Governor, safe to say Northam made an enemy out of him. It was very cold, lots of graybeards were complaining of the chill seeping into their metal plates etc saying the pain was like a severe tooth ache, it didn't keep them away or to leave early. A couple other guys I spoke with were from Buffalo, they rode down to New Market and got on a tour bus for the trip in, they felt it was THAT important for them to be there and support Virginians in their fight against those that want to make it like New York. The line to sign the Northam Recall petition took hours, they had 2 clipboards so they could certify the supervision and witness the signings, It was worth the wait. One sign & marcher not mentioned and was treated with respect was the guy with the 'Dems for the NRA' handmade, on cardboard & broomstick that promanaded up and down in front of the Va Supreme Court building (9th street?) up to the Attorney Generals' building and back. Chants of USA...USA...and signing of the National Anthem just popped up. Our Delegate, who set the meeting time, didn't show up! What a shock! We were given the message that he had been sent there by the voters in Virginia to act on gun legislation and thats what he was going to fulfill. We reminded them that they were elected by a total of less than 15,000 total votes (margin of victory by less than 3000) and that there were at least twice that many outside the building wishing to have a word.
Dunno if we did any good, I wouldn't have missed it for the world and I don't even own a gun. It was some powerful shit, I'll say that. I just hope we can keep it going.

·
Registered
31,574 Posts
I commend absolutely every single Patriot that showed up!!

And I don’t want to appear ungrateful or negative at all. But where were the rest of the estimated 2.8 Million gun owners of Virginia? The other 99% don’t care about their rights?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Read if shit really hits the fan then Sheriffs will "deputize thousands of gun owners..."
Your move, liberal shitbags. We saw how well your ANTIFA fucks responded. Fucking cowards.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

And I don’t want to appear ungrateful or negative at all. But where were the rest of the estimated 2.8 Million gun owners of Virginia? The other 99% don’t care about their rights?
What law bidding citizens that were not there don’t care about is overthrowing the government. That is what the crowd really wanted to do. Only the Supreme Court can judge if any of Virginia's gun control laws are unconstitutional.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
What law bidding citizens that were not there don’t care about is overthrowing the government. That is what the crowd really wanted to do. Only the Supreme Court can judge if any of Virginia's gun control laws are unconstitutional.
Hi bitch tits. You are a moron. The crowd was there to show unity and represent what they stand for- Constitutional rights, freedom and love for their country so one can still pursue their rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness without cowardly liberal fucks standing in their way.

·
Registered
25,339 Posts

Working. It happens.

·
Registered
25,339 Posts
A little late. It was overthrown a few decades ago.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts