Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have either? Both are leather backed/kydex . Reckoning has 2 belt clips real close to either side of the kydex shell, and the Freedom Carry has 1 clip behind the kydex shell.

Looking for something in the 4 o'clock area that is comfortable.

If anyone has either, speak up. I'm considering a CZ p-07 or p-10c as a new carry gun and think a leather backed holster would be better.

(On another note, opinions on p-07 or p-10c, can't decide lol)

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have a p10c that I edc. I carry mine in a tier 1 concealed holster though. All kydex no leather. Why do you want leather? It is pretty hot and will be wet with sweat depending on what you do. I carry 3-4 o’clock and with just shorts and a T-shirt you can’t tell I am carrying.

·
Registered
32,624 Posts
I love my P-07. I only conceal carry DA/SA hammer guns.
The P-10C shoots nicely, too. I just won’t carry one.

Sorry, no info on either holster.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,113 Posts
I don't do hybrid holsters anymore.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,452 Posts
I use an Aliengear 3.0 for 5 o'clock

I had a Crossbreed supertuck style but the leather is stiff, and I prefer the neoprene scuba material of the Aliengear 3.0

I don't do hybrid holsters anymore.

How come ??? Found something you like better ??

I picked up a single clip kydex holster, non hybrid for front simpler carry but it's not as comfortable.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,113 Posts
Yeah, I use full kydex. Far superior IMO.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,113 Posts
Truth Bomb!!! :p:p:p

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I'm a big fan of Crossbreed appendix carry, have several. If you get the horse hide leather, they limber up and conform quickly.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a full kydex and like it, but I just think there is something better for me. I'm built like a 2x4. The big aliengear absolutely didn't work for me. You sweat with kydex, too. Just wondering if a small leather backing will form to my side better and with the clips outward from the gun (not directly opposite the slide) help it work better.

I'm from Ohio, an open carry state, so I don't worry too much about printing, but I try not to.

Looking mostly for comfort.

·
Registered
32,624 Posts
https://stealthgearusa.com/
These really rock in the Tx. summers. Most comfortable IWB holsters I have ever used.
Ok, I just ordered one of these for my P-07.
Independence Day Special right now....
10% off and a mag holder for free.
If I like it I may order more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts