Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some dumb asses decided they needed my fuel tank and the fuel in it from my boat more than I did. 27 gallons of super unleaded. They took the entire friggin tank and all.

I wonder if they'd have still done that knowing that if caught, I'd have pumped 16 rounds of Rangers finest 165 grain hollow points in them from my .40 cal?

The night after they robbed me, I slept in my pickup truck next to the boat under a dark blanket with my .40 cal on my chest and a spare 15 round clip in my pocket.

They messed with my boat man... my friggin BOAT! Who touches a mans boat?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I feel for you...many years ago I had someone rob every piece off my car that a pair of cutters and bare hands could grab...I came home missing him pulling out of my driveway by 5 minutes, my sister caught him in the act just as he was pulling out...I waited the next day for several hours around the same time hoping to see a car drive by that matched the description my sister gave me...it never happened...:mad:

As I said I feel for you...but waiting to ambush the person with a gun is just gonna get you life in prison...I don't know your state laws but here in Ohio you can not protect personal property with deadly force.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
I feel for you...many years ago I had someone rob every piece off my car that a pair of cutters and bare hands could grab...I came home missing him pulling out of my driveway by 5 minutes, my sister caught him in the act just as he was pulling out...I waited the next day for several hours around the same time hoping to see a car drive by that matched the description my sister gave me...it never happened...:mad:

As I said I feel for you...but waiting to ambush the person with a gun is just gonna get you life in prison...I don't know your state laws but here in Ohio you can not protect personal property with deadly force.
you need to research and push for a Castle Law like we have here in Fla and in Texas,,it covers you not only at home but in your car.

·
Registered
386 Posts
its just getting crazy out there! I had a jerk off smash my drivers side window out for about 3 dollars in change that I left in the cup holder!!!! 3 dam dollars. give me a freaking brake!!!!

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you need to research and push for a Castle Law like we have here in Fla and in Texas,,it covers you not only at home but in your car.
The Castle Doctrine kicks ass in my opinion.
It removes the one thing that always used to piss me off. The whole "duty to retreat" bullcrap. Not sure about any of you, but if my home is being invaded, I AM NOT TURNING MY BACK TO RUN...

The other nice feature is that it precludes you from being prosecuted if you use deadly force within the law in defense.

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
Sorry about the boat man. That's pretty low.

16 rounds might be a little much in a court of law...but a couple of 'em because of the "knife he pulled on you" would surely work! ;)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Hate it happened, but go ahead and empty it, then claim insanity!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts

That's another good reason not to live in Ohio! (besides the UGLY Women)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts