Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
40,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon guys, I know you've cooking something, get to posting some pics, recipes, fucking something, this section is deader than turbobullet lately, WTF?

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,750 Posts
So I bought some gravy packets to try.....no kidding!

I've been cooking the same simple meals, 8 oz of protein, clucker and/or oinker, 4 oz of taters, 4 oz of veggies like lima beans, or corn, or green beans, of frozen mixed veg. 6.99/lb for 80/20 burger here, so no moo-moo for me.

·
Former RJ instigator
40,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I bought some gravy packets to try.....no kidding!

I've been cooking the same simple meals, 8 oz of protein, clucker and/or oinker, 4 oz of taters, 4 oz of veggies like lima beans, or corn, or green beans, of frozen mixed veg. 6.99/lb for 80/20 burger here, so no moo-moo for me.
WTF bitch, you got something against some beef? :unsure: I think that Natty Daddy has rotted your brain. :D

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I'm making this today but instead of ribs I am using a shoulder roast. This is also one of my favorite websites for recipies.

·
Sizeable Member
7,730 Posts
Gonna be a long while until I have something to post up. Most of our shit is packed up to be taken out, cleaned and stored until the resto on my house is done. Maybe once we find temporary housing I'll be able to crank up the WSM again. I hope so anyway. Between the virus bullshit, the "civil unrest" bullshit, the house fire bullshit and still working a full schedule I could use a slow afternoon.

·
Former RJ instigator
40,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gonna be a long while until I have something to post up. Most of our shit is packed up to be taken out, cleaned and stored until the resto on my house is done. Maybe once we find temporary housing I'll be able to crank up the WSM again. I hope so anyway. Between the virus bullshit, the "civil unrest" bullshit, the house fire bullshit and still working a full schedule I could use a slow afternoon.
Sounds like your life is pretty chaotic right now, I hope things get better for you soon brother.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts