Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need crew help to run promod must live in sw florida and have nitros exp call bob 941-916-6107 or [email protected] . free food ,rine to track ,entry fee, and maybee ride home if you do good.

·
T/S 368E
32,383 Posts

Good luck.

·
Registered
574 Posts
we need crew help to run promod must live in sw florida and have nitros exp call bob 941-916-6107 or [email protected] . free food ,rine to track ,entry fee, and maybee ride home if you do good.
Sounds like your looking for a nitrous crew chief.Are you useing Speedtech stuff? They have a great base line tune-up you can use and should get you down the track.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just looking for someone with a little more exp then me . i an lost with nos. and could use a little help.i dont have nos.exp and dont feel commfortable doing it with my 18 year old boy driveing it.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just looking for some local help at local tracks.and will pay all expences we are not a pro team and daddy is his sponser

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
How many systems you runnin ? You can get all the help you need right here !! There is a nitrous forum on here I've never been to it but I'm sure It'll have some info !!

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
Can you pick me up in Ocala on your way north?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in south west florida, in a quiet gated community called rancho cuckamunga. You can pick me up on the way to the track, been tunin nitrous cars for over 30 years. There's only 3 things I'll need, some kool aid, pigs feet and lots of weed. The call me the real puff daddy of nitrous tuning. My name is Elroy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts