Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here ever have this happen to them, I got a call from the bank today someone got me for 487 bucks at a bestbuy then tried for another 400. This is the second time its happen to me in a year. Makes me not want to use a debit card anywhere again. Fuckin blows.

·
Elite Member
13,555 Posts
I still for the life of me don't understand why people even use debit cards. You should be using a credit card ( banks money ) not your own.
Sucks for you.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Yep, happened to my wife about a month ago. She used her debit card to get some cash at a hospital she was working at and it had a card reader on it. Spent about $1100 in 18 minutes.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
I have a debit card tied to one account for convenience purposes.I keep the balance under 500 buck to minimize the damage if someone does get my info.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still for the life of me don't understand why people even use debit cards. You should be using a credit card ( banks money ) not your own.
Sucks for you.
Oh I'm not going to anymore, that's for sure. I'm. Getting the money back but I'm still out for a few days.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Anyone here ever have this happen to them, I got a call from the bank today someone got me for 487 bucks at a bestbuy then tried for another 400. This is the second time its happen to me in a year. Makes me not want to use a debit card anywhere again. Fuckin blows.
They stole my info from the chase bank atm machine.Lost 500 but the bank put it back.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a debit card tied to one account for convenience purposes.I keep the balance under 500 buck to minimize the damage if someone does get my info.
That's the way to do it, just crazy how easy someone can get access to your funds. Scary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts