Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have you built for a bong back in the day or hell maybe yesterday out of? I built a 6 man bong and a bong made from fish tank parts..

The 6 man bong was a beer keg called the Coors power ball if you remember them.. I glued the pipe and screen to the top.. You could fit around an 1/8 in there no problem.. :smt005

The other one was a protein skimmer from a salt water tank.. I drilled a hole in the side and added a powerhead with the pipe and screen on the inlet side.. Damn you could only plug it in for around 2 seconds or your lungs would phuckin explode..

What have you guys built.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We also built a bucket out of a 3 litter bottle.. Remember them.. Damn we packed it with hash one time and I about died!! When the smoke expanded in my lungs I swear there was smoke coming out of every orifice of my body.. yes even my ass!!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The same happened when I smoke opium... Smoke expanded more than my lungs could.. We smoked it out of a steam roller and I remember everyone who was smoking it just stopped and looked at me.. I was thinking "WTF" I kept my hand over the end of the steam roller a little too long and the steam roller turned solid white.. Then I release and inhaled the rest.. 2 second tops I phuckin exploded!! Them guys laughed their ass off and said it was opium and not pot.. :smt013

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
LMFAO Now thats being pretty creative,,,you have me beat Monty,,I used to make Drillers out of 5/16 Stainless Steel shaft them was pretty neet back in the day. :-D :-D :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A friend took a jewelry box and made a THC burner out of it.. Dont even ask!! You put the pot in the top drawer of the box and start the burner.. It burns the pot as the THC falls to the bottom.. Let it cool and it crystallizes.. Then you break the crystal up and mix it with your pot.. Then you put it in your one hitter (which actually becomes a 2 hitter) and damn it phucks you up... from what I hear cause that stuff isn't legal.. Someone on this board is gonna read this and shit... All names are withheld by YB.com laws... :-D

·
Registered
536 Posts
"The Lung"

2 litre bottle
Bread Bag
Duct tape
Screen Window

figure it out and you will be rewarded

*this message is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Take the 2 little bottle and cut the bottom off.. Duct tape the bread bag to the bottom and roll the bag over the outside.... The cap you drill a hole and add your pipe screen to.. Light it up.. Pull the bag.. bag fills with smoke.. remove cap.. put mouth over opening of bottle.. push the bag back in and take in the smoke.. Am I close?

·
Complete Smartass
6,190 Posts
Damn we were not so creative but I do remember being at a party one night and seeing someone pull out a bong that was about 8 feet long with about half the party taking hits dont remember the engineering of it but I remember phucking crane cams stickers all over it :smt082

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
What about the Coke Can Pipe?? Anyone ever use that one?

Take a Coke Can,bend it alittle in the middle and poke little holes in it and you have a pipe,you draw through the hole you drink out of.Happy smoking! :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Can anyone remember the Big Zig-Zag that was in the cheech and chong album,,man that would hold about an ounce of pot or more!!!LOL :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah we did that too.. We also took an apple or potato and cut two holes in it at 90*.. Then we lined it with aluminum foil.. The screen was also aluminum foil with little holes in it made with a fork.. :-D Happy smoking that too.. In a crunch we would just use the car cigarette lighter.. make it burn red.. pull it out and stuff a little pot in it.. Hold close to the mouth and inhale the smoke.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL I went to a guys house not too long ago who still has the paper.. I wanted to smoke one in it.. Well cigarette tobacco anyway.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Scott Sparks said:
Damn we were not so creative but I do remember being at a party one night and seeing someone pull out a bong that was about 8 feet long with about half the party taking hits dont remember the engineering of it but I remember phucking crane cams stickers all over it :smt082
Crane Cams Sticker.. Wonder if they wanna use that for an ad... :smt005

·
Complete Smartass
6,190 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Scott Sparks said:
Crane Cams Sticker.. Wonder if they wanna use that for an ad... :smt005
I would have been great if it was for crane blazer cams :smt023 remember those :-D It also had Alston Engineering stickers on it maybe they built it :smt017

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No crack is..

A pot
Water
Stove
Coke
boil all the water out of it.. (unless you wanna mix in some mophine with it for an extra kick)
let it cool
bang pan on a table to break free..
Cut into little pieces
put in glass pipe
get a cigar torch
enjoy.. :-D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts