Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
43,062 Posts
I'm not sure Dale footage could be considered nostalgic,......kinda,.....sorta,.......not exactly pre 1972 but,.......that's more like mid to late 90s.

·
Registered
14,971 Posts
I'm not sure Dale footage could be considered nostalgic,......kinda,.....sorta,.......not exactly pre 1972 but,.......that's more like mid to late 90s.
My bad have that MOD delete it

·
47,288 Posts

·
47,288 Posts
This is my dad.....

Bent the car right in the middle.....
Niagara was in my area. Check out the video I posted of the Hurst Hairy Olds, that was at Niagara as well.

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,424 Posts
Not a s impressive as I remembered it. But not the original answer I read before. If it surfaces I will update it.

Bernier Bacon & Hoyt BB/GD dragster, @ New England Raceway, Roger Bacon driver, out of Mass. Late 60's, Chizler engine, Chute failed and had subpar brakes putting him well into the dirt. Luckily they were clearing the trees for a sand trap prior to this explaining the pile of tree brush.

I wish I had info about this one!!!

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
28,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Not a s impressive as I remembered it. But not the original answer I read before. If it surfaces I will update it.

Bernier Bacon & Hoyt BB/GD dragster, @ New England Raceway, Roger Bacon driver, out of Mass. Late 60's, Chizler engine, Chute failed and had subpar brakes putting him well into the dirt. Luckily they were clearing the trees for a sand trap prior to this explaining the pile of tree brush.
I saw that you had posted it on that Facebook page, asking for info about it....
To be honest, that's probably where I found it originally.
I've had it sitting on my phone for awhile now, saved it with the intention of finding out more about it.....and you see how that went.
I'll see if I can dig something up, too.

·
47,288 Posts
Broke a "pinion shaft"....................

21 - 40 of 63 Posts