Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks to all that offered help. This was my "final build" and I want to fix it. The crash beat me up pretty good. It was a freak accident. The deputy said a witness saw the LF tire fail. I had some challenging rides in my old F Troop Nitro Willy coupe but never crashed it. Go figure.

Nice! My dad built your pipes! Have several pics of your car in the office still. Get ahold of Don Waldron, Rods West in Ridgecrest CA. He has literally acres of Anglia stuff.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I guess I can't be of any help. Dad told me that Prefect doors are interchangeable with Thames, but not Anglia.

Good luck, Jay!

·
46,949 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Dean located a complete rolling body for me. Car is in Ohio at Customs Unlimited. Body work all completed better than before! Ready for paint. If you want quality work on a hot rod, that's who I'd call! Jim Palosi 330-354-4331 Near Akron.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Dean located a complete rolling body for me. Car is in Ohio at Customs Unlimited. Body work all completed better than before! Ready for paint. If you want quality work on a hot rod, that's who I'd call! Jim Palosi 330-354-4331 Near Akron.
If that body is light green... i'm gonna claim first dibs on it.. Just kidding, good to hear that you're getting your ride back together.. But if you ever come across that light green anglia, I'd appreciate a heads up...

41 - 50 of 50 Posts