Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NHRA's Pro Stock crash on Sunday (Krisher vs Coughlan) it gave a bye run in the Finals to Kurt Johnson.....Now Atlanta NSCA Jim Widener did the same thing however the win was givin to Bill Travato (raced against him) because Jim Widener didn't pass over the scales.....I'm not tryin to stir up chit (once in a while I have a legit question :roll: ) Krisher didn't go over the scales....Why didn't Coughlan get the Win?? What rules do the NSCA go by in this situation???....

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
I dont think you have to go over scales after a crash because you lose parts after something like that including water, oil they have weight.
Drain the water out of a prostock it wont pass weight.
That's one heck of a Good Question Jimmy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCE'S BETWEEN NHRA AND IHRA? DIFFERENT SANCTION'S =DIFFERENT RULE'S DON'T HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME :p TOO BAD SALEM RAINED OUT OLE BILL WAS #1 QUALIFIER WOULDA BEEN NICE TO SEE HIM WIN ANOTHER WITH THAT TINY SMALL BLOCK OLDS :wink:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a story on Bill coming up.....oops 2 stories...one on the car....one on his shop.....let me put it this way....his shop is white :shock: ....I need not say what kind of neat freak he is :wink:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
A442DUDE said:
DO TELL!!! THE OLDS RACE IS THIS WEEKEND GIVE US SOME AMMO :wink: WE NEED SOMTHING TO BUST BILL'S CHOP'S
I know, I know and no Steve, I'm not telling! Hey that little girlfriend of yours was cute! Sorry you guys didn't get to see any racing Sunday but I am sure you will get your fill this weekend :-D

·
Registered
93 Posts
I know, I know and no Steve, I'm not telling! Hey that little girlfriend of yours was cute! Sorry you guys didn't get to see any racing Sunday but I am sure you will get your fill this weekend :-D[/quote]

which one shannon??

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
A442DUDE said:
I know, I know and no Steve, I'm not telling! Hey that little girlfriend of yours was cute! Sorry you guys didn't get to see any racing Sunday but I am sure you will get your fill this weekend :-D
which one shannon??[/quote]

The one in the truck with you at Quaker and no I am not talking about Deuce's little chickies or wait was that your wife, oops, hopefully she doesn't read these :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts