Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
20,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

me richie stine and rusty were just sitting in the toter shooting the shit when i heard it leave. heard him lift 2-3 times then that was it. i thought to myself i wonder if that was the grudge car sitting in the lanes when i came in. then i thought something didnt sound right. richie's phone was ringing so he went to the cab of the truck then he said OH SHIT THERE A CAR ON FIRE! we jumped on the cart then rode to see what happened. the marks where he left the line clearly show it wasent straight on the line when it left and it turned hard left soon as the car launched. went across the line as the tire marks show from it blowing the tires off then into the wall and where it ended up at it caught fire. i dont understand what these guys were thinking! these guys have been doing this for YEARS and should've know better! his brother was in a very bad crash late last year in a 7 second vega and i wouldve thought he wouldve learned from that crash of his. alot of tracks need to check these guys regardless of how many times they come out to run. all it takes is a second for something to happen.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Is that a Fulton engine under the hood?

Sorry to see that happen. Hope he recovers OK. I've been burnt pretty good before, and it SUCKS.

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
man is that ever sad to see. hope both he and the car recover 100%

·
20,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thought so. I'd recognize that nitrous plumbing anywhere.

Is the driver still hospitalized?
he was after last night but iam sure he's out today. if i go out to the track tomorrow ill find out from his brother or his crew if any of them are there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts