Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know the name of the guy who caused it. He lost a motor near the finish line and oil got under the tires. He crossed over into the other lane and hit the tire of the other car. The tire exploded and that guy went into the other guys lane. The guy who blew the motor then hit the wall and the front of the car came off. Couldn't see much after that because parts were flying everywhere.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I was pitted along the return road, Tony Billet from Ohio was the one who lost control and collected Alan Kenny, both cars were upside down sliding past my rig. Billet had to be cut out of the car because he was unresponsive at first ( I heard he is doing ok, and was asking about his car). Alan Kenny was a little banged and shook up, but was doing fine. Billets car was torn up pretty bad.
Safety crew did a great job and were right on top of it, glad both guys are ok, it was a frightening sight to say the least.
From what I saw, there was no oil, they didnt have to clean the track, they inspected and dragged it before they resumed. I do not know what caused him to lose control.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts