Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of somebody that is GOOD. Im looking for someone with their own grinder not a shop that subs it out, then points fingers when the parts aren't right. do you guys have any suggestions?

Cody

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Call Christmas automotive, those fat and furious guys, I'm sure they hook you up for like 30k and maybe for an extra 5,000.00 get you in the elevens !

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I have personally taking my Vega to Christmas and he does great work.. I think that I gave him like 28000 to install a fuel pump and. Also a plate style nos kit. Fucking car flew after that... ran 8's in the 1/8 according to a stop watch... i did see tommy grinding a crank with a bench mounted drill press, some wd40 and a gouging chisel. He said the crank was from a ford tractor and they were going to run honda bearings in it. Said he learned that trick from nascar. He the cut eyebrows in the on the oil holes that went half way through the crank... said it makes a oil reservoir incase the mains get starved for oil.. I would let him work on my bryant crank if i had the money..

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Seriously RO-DY IS IN PLYMOUTH MI... i dont know if crankshaft craftsmen are still on davision..... they did awesome work.. had them offset grind a lot of cranks

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have personally taking my Vega to Christmas and he does great work.. I think that I gave him like 28000 to install a fuel pump and. Also a plate style nos kit. Fucking car flew after that... ran 8's in the 1/8 according to a stop watch... i did see tommy grinding a crank with a bench mounted drill press, some wd40 and a gouging chisel. He said the crank was from a ford tractor and they were going to run honda bearings in it. Said he learned that trick from nascar. He the cut eyebrows in the on the oil holes that went half way through the crank... said it makes a oil reservoir incase the mains get starved for oil.. I would let him work on my bryant crank if i had the money..
Man!!...."That's Funny" Good One.:smt100

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
R&R or Center Automotive in Akron. Both top notch. Both do EVERYTHING in house.

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Ohio Crankshaft?
Dont know distance though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts