Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mag test on my Bryant crank shows multible cracks and needs to be replaced
I am looking at Bryant{most $$$$},Crower{$400 less} and Callies{least $$} out of the three
.The most HP I can anticipate would be in the 1200 to 1300 range with the wick turned up
.Is the Bryant worth the extra bucks?What makes the Bryant better than the Crower or Callies??I finally saved up enough money for a pair of SV1's and now THIS

·
Master Fabricator
1,780 Posts
Posting it again? Read your other thread!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you fucked up a Bryant with cracking, you're doing something drastically wrong with that low of a power output.
I picked up this crank used 15 years ago and built the blower engine 10 years ago.I sure got my $$$ worth out of this crank. The blower is 13% ud:( at 5 lbs,,,time for 15 lbs;)

·
Procharged SBC Enthusiast
5,150 Posts
I would not go with Crower unless you like spending money in heavy metal. Bryant , Winberg, Lunati , Callies are all good . Cant go wrong with Bryant or Winberg. If I had it to do over again I would spend the extra money and get the Bryant or Winberg over the Crower crank I have. JMOP

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would not go with Crower unless you like spending money in heavy metal. Bryant , Winberg, Lunati , Callies are all good . Cant go wrong with Bryant or Winberg. If I had it to do over again I would spend the extra money and get the Bryant or Winberg over the Crower crank I have. JMOP
What do you not like about the Crower??

·
Master Fabricator
1,780 Posts
Not everyone HERE goes over THERE:rolleyes:
Ok, so next time I have a question, I am sure members won't mind me posting it in every forum.

Pick and stick with one, unless you posted in the wrong area, not because you need more exposure.

It is annoying to see the same shit posted 5 different places.

·
Procharged SBC Enthusiast
5,150 Posts
The money that I spent in heavy metal to balance my assembly I could have bought the bryant crank. I do not have a crazy out of wack combo . I dont feel that their counterweights are very good. I had an Eagle crank before the crower same rod and pistons and they just had to drill a couple of counterweights to make it balance out . The crower crank with same rods and pistons took a bunch of heavy metal. You can get the Crower for less money but the end price might be a shock to you.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, so next time I have a question, I am sure members won't mind me posting it in every forum.

Pick and stick with one, unless you posted in the wrong area, not because you need more exposure.

Maybe you have an eyesight problem or you just can't add:smt115 2 does not equal 5:cool:

·
Registered
918 Posts

Damn bro did someone piss in your breakfast?? ;) If you dont like it you dont have to click on it ya know..... :)

Travis

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for your replies.A new bryant was a 12 to 14 week wait,a crower was 8 weeks.Chuck from best machine referred me to the last Callies in stock at an east coast supplier.I will have it in a few days:partyman:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts