Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our fine members is responsible for this well composed masterpiece. We'll see if he chimes in and owns up to his greatness.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I was texting a guy who was interested in buying a carburetor I had for sale. He expressed concern about it because I had bought it used but never used it. I did him a favor and put it on my AMX to make sure it worked right. It did. He said he'd get back to me on Monday (it was a Friday.) Still have yet to hear from him.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
I spoke with a guy about a used item the other day, he was asking $100 for it. I told him a new one was $110, what would he take for his used one, he said $100. I ordered a new one...

·
Wayyyyy more left in it!
7,065 Posts
Just got the confirmation email that the harness shipped. I'm about I get PAID!!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I was texting a guy who was interested in buying a carburetor I had for sale. He expressed concern about it because I had bought it used but never used it. I did him a favor and put it on my AMX to make sure it worked right. It did. He said he'd get back to me on Monday (it was a Friday.) Still have yet to hear from him.
never do any favors for people on craigslist. they will do nothing but waste your time.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I've never understood why people waste other people's fucking time when they don't even want to buy something. I won't even call on something unless i have $ in hand and am available to go pick it up right then.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I've been trying to sell a car on that shithole of a site. It's a nice car, no bullshit. Every asshole that calls wants to come look at it, sets up a time, then never fuckin' shows up. I drag the car out and get it all ready and they won't answer their phones. I hate people.

·
Wayyyyy more left in it!
7,065 Posts
The guy still hasn't responded to me. I can believe he's passing this up!

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
I like the ad's that tell people to check with their wife first before calling. LOL

Can't tell you how many guys want to buy something and then their wife finds out and nixes the deal!:smt113

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Seriously, I just toss most low dollar items because they are not worth the hassle of selling. I had a guy sold on parts he said he had cash in hand but never showed.

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
The amount of assholes on this planet reached its limit in 1983.

·
Wayyyyy more left in it!
7,065 Posts
Wait for round 2 of trolling when I get the harness in the mail.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts