Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/hea/3101982599.html

I lost a huge bet with a group of friends and as crazy as it sounds I need to have part of my left pinky cutoff. I was hoping to find a medical student or someone who has a clue as to how to do it take care of it for me so I dont have to do it myself. I know this sounds crazy but I truly need to have this done. I will pay 500 dollars to have this done. Serious responses only please.
  • Compensation: $500 dollars
  • This is a contract job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

·
Registered
515 Posts
best way is a sharp wood chisel and big hammer! the shock with hurt like smashing your thump with a hammer before the real pain kicks in.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Bench grinder should allow him to file off the correct amount. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
Apotemnophilia is a variety of Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID) in which otherwise sane and rational individuals express a strong and specific desire for the amputation of a healthy limb or limbs. Apotemnophilia has features in common with somatoparaphrenia.[1] Some apotemnophiles seek surgeons to perform an amputation or purposefully injure a limb in order to force emergency medical amputation

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
A flap disk on a grinder and you can round of whats left of the finger.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Zip disc on an angle grinder with no gaurd has taken off many knuckles of mine, that would do it quick I would think

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Needs to remember to skin it back before the whack like you would a foreskin so there is enough skin to pull over the stump and squeeze together with a tie wrap.

Note: Try to pick a tie wrap color that matches your skin tone so you will not look stupid!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts